Ramblings of a disused brain

Sunday 25 October 2009

Buzz kill(ed)

The noodle's been stretched thin, real thin. Faced with one deadline after the other, its been disentangled and laid out in a straight line. I've read somewhere that the noodle is at its best when its all tangled and messy. Combined with the fact that men in general are accused of being incapable of multi-tasking, I must admit that I'm guilty of not being able to handle more than 4 tasks at a time. That completes my leave letter explaining my absence from the blogging world over the last month.


With most of the storm now past me, I can say with a reasonable amount of confidence that said noodle is slowing getting knotted and messy again, so I'm going to take a crack at some posts I've been wanting to post for the past month, but haven't gotten around to doing so (provided I can remember what they were!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment